New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management – Level 5
New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management provides students with a pathway to enter the hospitality industry after only one year of study. You will learn supervisory management and business management right through to starting up your own business. You will also learn how to make sure the company you own or work for is profitable, the staff is competent and facilities are managed efficiently.
Learning from seasoned hospitality professional tutors and guest speakers this is a fast track intensive course to help accelerate you into management positions in the hospitality industry.
This course is suitable for all applicants who are ready to increase their employability and learn transferable skills that can be utilised in management within any industry.
• Staff training and development
• Licensed premises management
• Human resources management
• Hospitality management control systems
• Business management
• Hospitality facility control and management
PBRS’ Diploma in Hospitality is an intensive course where students will learn to manage large enterprises from operational management, supervisory management, business training and assessments right through to starting up your own business.
|Auckland||25th January 2021|
|Auckland||12th April 2021|
|Auckland||28th June 2021|
|Auckland||13th September 2021|
|Auckland||22nd November 2021|
Duration: 1 year
-Tuition fee : $16,000
-Material and Resource Fee : $1,500
Material and Resource fee include:
- Access to all school facilities and equipment during school hours or by arrangement with the tutor in charge after class hours
- Processing, recording and reporting of assessment results and personal data
- Training ingredients used in the practice classes
- Course work books and text books (If it is applicable)
- Student ID card
- Field trips (If it is applicable)
An applicant must be 18 years or older (due to alcohol regulations) and have ONE of the following:
a) Year 12 School Certificate or equivalent; or
b) Achieved NCEA Level 3; or
c) A level 4 qualification in hospitality or equivalent; or
d) Work experience of at least two years in a relevant field; or
e) 20 years or older with the right aptitude and skills needed to succeed in the programme.
International learners must also have achieved an English proficiency outcome of an IELTS academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5 or any of the other recognised proficiency outcomes for international students listed in the appendix to the NZQF Programme Approval and Accreditation Rules 2013.