New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management-Level 6
The Diploma in Hospitality Management is for students who have already studied business or hospitality and want to expand their knowledge on these areas further by engaging in higher level learning. The course has a strong emphasis on the hotel structure where students are exposed to the industry and will have direct engagement with hotel and business owners. The insight you gain from employers will enable you to shape yourself in to a future business leader or owner.
All PBRS tutors are experienced hospitality managers. Students will also get to go on field trips to some of the top hotels, bars, restaurants, cafes and breweries throughout the course duration. This allows students to network with employers in the hospitality industry.
- Hospitality Environment Analysis
- Strategic Hospitality Management
- Business Performance
- Hospitality Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Business Communication
- Financial Management
- Food & Beverage Management
PBRS’ Diploma in Hotel Management will enable you to shape yourself into a business leader of the future.
|Auckland||28th January 2020|
|Auckland||20th April 2020|
|Auckland||13th July 2020|
|Auckland||5th October 2020|
|Auckland||23rd November 2020|
Duration: 1 year
-Tuition fee : $14,000
-Material and Resource Fee : $1,500
Material and Resource fee include:
- Access to all school facilities and equipment during school hours or by arrangement with the tutor in charge after class hours
- Processing, recording and reporting of assessment results and personal data
- Course work books and text books (If it is applicable)
- Student ID card
- Field trips (If it is applicable)
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older prior to the commencement of the Programme
- Hold a Level 5 qualification in Hospitality or equivalent
- For whom English is not a first language must have an IELTS score (Academic) of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5, or an equivalent NZQA approved English language test.