NZ Certificate in Hospitality Food & Beverage ( Bar & Café Service) Level 3
The Diploma in Hospitality (operational management and rooms division management) provides students with a pathway to enter the hospitality industry after only one year of study. You will learn supervisory management and business management right through to starting up your own business. You will also learn how to make sure the company you own or work for is profitable, the staff is competent and facilities are managed efficiently.
Learning from seasoned hospitality professional tutors and guest speakers this is a fast track intensive course to help accelerate you into management positions in the hospitality industry.
This course is suitable for all applicants who are ready to increase their employability and learn transferable skills that can be utilised in management within any industry.
• Staff training and development
• Licensed premises management
• Human resources management
• Hospitality management control systems
• Business management
• Hospitality facility control and management
PBRS’ Diploma in Hospitality is an intensive course where students will learn to manage large enterprises from operational management, supervisory management, business training and assessments right through to starting up your own business.
|25 Jan. 2016
|18 April 2016
|11 July 2015
|3 Oct. 2016
|21 Nov. 2016
Campus – Auckland
Tuition fee : $7,208
Material fee : $1,000(Can be applied from studylink course related cost)
Tuition fee : $16,000
Material fee : $1,500
Material fee include:
- Access to all school facilities and equipment during school hours or by arrangement with the tutor in charge after class hours
- Processing, recording and reporting of assessment results and personal data
- Course work books and text books (If it is applicable)
- Student ID card
- Field trips (If it is applicable
Age: To enrol in this course, you must be at least 18 years of age, or older by the first day of course commencement.
English: Literacy & Numeracy unit standards to NCEA level 2 or higher.
Schooling: NCEA Level 2 or higher.
Academic: Previous tertiary study an advantage
You will be required to sit a written entry test.