Welcome to New Zealand’s specialist hospitality training institute.
Established in 1993, PBRS has many graduates working worldwide. By studying with New Zealand’s specialist hospitality institute you can be sure that your future career is in good hands. As part of the Cornell Education Group, PBRS combines an unequalled blend of highly qualified, and industry experienced tutorial staff, outstanding training facilities, a rigorous quality assurance process, and offer a completely up-to-date and relevant course curriculum which meets the needs of the local industry. This approach guarantees that students graduate from PBRS with qualifications that will fully prepare them for success in their careers.
Why PBRS is an excellent study choice?
- All PBRS qualifications are world-class and internationally recognised.
- We have highly skilled professionals on our teaching staff, who are dedicated to motivate students to realise their full potential, and who are taught in a culturally safe, and respectful manner.
- The PBRS Hospitality qualifications are industry driven: this maximises your investment and enhances your potential for future success.
- PBRS has purpose built educational facilities with fully functional bars, cafes and restaurants that allow students to develop their skills in a real hospitality environment.
- PBRS student employment service team, iCareer, is developing constantly relevant and beneficial employment alliances with large hotels as well as with small independent hospitality businesses.
- PBRS has campuses located in Auckland and Panmure; both are conveniently situated in the central business and hospitality districts of New Zealand’s two largest cities.
- Learn and have fun at the same time! Be part of this family where your tutors will focus and guide you in every step of the way.