Diploma in Hospitality(Operational Management & Rooms Division) Level 5
The Diploma in Hospitality (operational management and rooms division management) provides students with a pathway to enter the hospitality industry after only one year of study. You will learn supervisory management and business management right through to starting up your own business. You will also learn how to make sure the company you own or work for is profitable, the staff is competent and facilities are managed efficiently.
Learning from seasoned hospitality professional tutors and guest speakers this is a fast track intensive course to help accelerate you into management positions in the hospitality industry.
This course is suitable for all applicants who are ready to increase their employability and learn transferable skills that can be utilised in management within any industry.
• Staff training and development
• Licensed premises management
• Human resources management
• Hospitality management control systems
• Business management
• Hospitality facility control and management
PBRS’ Diploma in Hospitality is an intensive course where students will learn to manage large enterprises from operational management, supervisory management, business training and assessments right through to starting up your own business.
|Auckland||17th Apr. 2017|
|Auckland||3rd Jul. 2017|
|Auckland||18th Sep. 2017|
|Auckland||27th Nov. 2017|
Duration: 1 year
-Tuition fee : $16,000
-Material and Resource Fee : $1,500
Material and Resource fee include:
- Access to all school facilities and equipment during school hours or by arrangement with the tutor in charge after class hours
- Processing, recording and reporting of assessment results and personal data
- Training ingredients used in the practice clauses
- Course work books and text books (If it is applicable)
- Student ID card
- Field trips (If it is applicable)
- Year 12 or above qualification or equivalent or level 3 qualification in Hospitality or equivalent of relevant industry experience equivalent to the above
- For whom English is not a first language must have an IELTS score (Academic) of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5, or an equivalent NZQA approved English language test, or our internal English Test (only for students from a country with a visa approval rate of 80% or above).
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older